Each application solves real problems and delivers real value. But combine them and you get the power and possibilities to transform your business.
Turn relationships into revenue
Earn customers for life
Big growth for big businesses
Your whole business, a single system
Master the service call
Project Service Automation
Profit from your projects
Make marketing smarter
Selecting among Dynamics 365 Plans, Apps and Users:
Team Members Enterprise edition
depending on how many users you sign up
depending on which apps you choose
• Dynamics 365 for Operations
• Dynamics 365 for Sales
• Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
• Dynamics 365 for Field Service
• Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
+ Microsoft PowerApps with Flow
* Lower promotional pricing in effect. See plans and pricing for details.
• Dynamics 365 for Sales, €80
• Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, €80
• Dynamics 365 for Field Service, €80
• Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation, €80
+ Microsoft PowerApps, €34
Dynamics 365 for Field Service: Enterprise Edition
Get super-charged scheduling
Fit in more appointments a day—to make the most of your employee workloads, mileage, and more—with optimized scheduling tools.
• Improve first-time fix rates by dispatching the right technician.
• Reallocate your resources quickly as new work orders come in.
• Simplify dispatching with map views and visualizations.
Equip your mobile workforce
Give your technicians what they need—in native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows—to offer greatfield service.
• Provide real-time customer information and guidance.
• Enable technicians to use barcode, RFID, and credit card readers.
• Process work orders, including signature collection, remotely.
Profit from predictive services
Go from a traditional break-fix repair model to a more profitable, never-fail service model with built-in data collection, analysis, and alerts.
• Connect any asset easily to the Microsoft Azure IoT Hub.
• Get remote monitoring and predictive maintenance.
• Automate remote fixes to minimize technician visits.
Provide tools to help your team schedule appointments and dispatch the right resources. Field Service includes tools for service representatives and dispatchers—plus an automated tool that schedules appointments for them—so it’s easy to fit more appointments into the day.
Improve your technicians’ productivity by providing native mobile applications with real-time and offline data. No matter which device they use, they have the customer information and guidance they need right there. And administrators can manage all users and devices centrally.
Lower costs by dispatching technicians only when they’re needed. Field service management tools help your team detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely. And connected devices in the field help them see—and solve—problems before customers even know about them.
Make it easy to manage all service agreements, including recurring service calls and contracts, installed products, and warranties—across customers and locations. Field service management tools help improve your service delivery and see ways to increase revenue.
Put your customers at the center of every interaction. Using the customer portal, plus interoperability with Glympse and Twilio APIs, you can give them a complete view of their cases, a live map and photo of their technician en route, and updates by text message and phone call.
Give your team everything it needs to manage your inventory across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Real-time updates mean your inventory is always accurate, so you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, and create better forecasts.
This website is using cookies.
We use only non-persistent cookies that are essential for the normal functionality of the site. No personal data are stored in our cookies.
Your current web browser is not supported. Please update to the latest version, or try a different browser.